Here We Are
What We Are
- To build synergies and partnerships among individuals and institutions involved in Islamic economics.
- To implement Silaturrahim/ good cooperation among economic parties, individuals and institutions related to Islamic economics.
- To encourage the development of Islamic banking activities in Indonesia to become the primary choice for Society in business activities, including in terms of investment and financing.
- To improve relations among members and authorities relating to economic and financial activities.
- To increase activities to form human resource that has morals, knowledge and ability to run and develop the activities of Islamic economics.
1. Organization Symbol of ISLAMIC ECONOMIC COMMUNITY (MES) consist a composition of three letters in a row M, E, S. M (first) - meaning MASYARAKAT (in Indonesian) or called SOCIETY, E (second) means ECONOMIC and S (third) means the SHARIA or ISLAMIC LAW.
2. The green color in a series of letters ISLAMIC ECONOMIC COMMUNITY means as mature or adulthood attitude and loyal to the development activities of Islamic economics as an alternative system for economic activities.